<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, August 23

My days have been incredibly boring. But this week was absolutely amazing.. I'm already half-done with packing my stuff for moving and I feel so accomplished. I've been getting long sleep every single day and am not feeling guilt-ridden for ditching tutorials. Friday, I caught Orphan (my first NC16 movie) which joy forced me into. At first, I was kicking up a fuss and pleading joy to let me off because I'm usually a wuss when it comes to horror films but I couldn't back out so we went ahead with it. In the end, I walked out of the cinema laughing at joy. HAHAHA That coward, she chickened out in the middle of the movie. She couldn't stand the suspense while I thought the movie wasn't as scary as expected. I am so proud of myself! I didn't even have any nightmares. I seriously should consider renaming to " JUDITH THE BRAVE ANG". Joy, if you're reading, isn't this such an fab way to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY?!!! Okay, but to be fair, I wasn't that lion-hearted. I had my jumping-in-my-seat and screaming-like-a-banchi moments. Rachel was the legitimately the brave one but joy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA biggest loser. Okay.. I better stop before I get slaughtered.
Then there was yesterday that totally rocked, in a warped sense. Jeremy is so polluted now- no idea what his school did to him. Sk is alleged to be a lesbian. Marcus looks like harry potter in his old days. My cheeks grew chubbier (THANKS) and I have no friends in jc (THANKS AGAIN). TruthorDare was so entertaining with jeremy submerging himself into the pool, sk kissing my brow, marcus going on and on about "no homosexuality" and jeremy making me eat a french fry which origins are unknown from a random poolside table at sk's condo etc. Further details are too disturbing to be disclosed. Fooled around till almost 1 and I decided I am not going to force jeremy to marry me when we're 35 and still single. He's an idiot!!! Guess who taught me new corrupting terms like milf and wedgie. I love you primary school buds although y'all think its embarrassing to hv me as a friend :'( This week would have been almost perfect if I got to see abi and my fave 409 peeps and if I at least touched my tutorials so that I would feel less conscience-stricken.


11:52 PM

|