<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, July 5

It has been a week since MJ passed away and I'm still not able to believe it. All that I've known of the king of pop is that he is the creator of the moonwalk/45-degree lean and he is a bleached black who owns neverland ranch and molests kids. I don't even know why I'm so affected by his death. I've been reading articles about him and watching tributes to MJ on mtv. Since young, MJ has been more of a character, like one out of a storybook, one that would never die. So his death really came as a bombshell. Like everyone else, I was totally taken by surprise. But its slowing sinking in. RIP MJ

I'm gonna fail CTs real bad. I wasted my entire holidays bumming around, didnt do revision till the last min, didnt even do any productive playing and didnt touch hw AT ALL. 15 PAGES OF MATH. I'm so going to wear arthur's watch and suck up to CCL during math tutorial. Please pray i'll be able to successfully get away with this.

Anyway I'm moving house. Moving out in Sep but we still havent found a place yet. Stupid agent keep emphasizing how much the profit would be, enticing my parents to sell flat and promising that he'll definitely find a flat within 2 months. Ever since my parents closed the deal with the buyer, the agent has only offered flats that are in areas that inconvenient and that my parents have stated beforehand that they are not going to consider. I really hope we'll be able to get a suitable place before sep. I dont want to be homeless or have to rent someone else's house when time comes. I'm sad yet excited at the same time. Am so sick of my flat, 10 years in here, mind you and absolutely cannot wait to decorate and furnish my room but I can't bear to part with it. Everything Every part of this house has memories since I was 6 years old. The flat is so intimate and comfortable to me, I'm unsure if I'll get used to my new home.
































































Have to get up early to catch the repeat of my drama series and then friends which I missed because of bloody commons. Good night!


1:35 AM

|