<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, March 1

I think I've become allergic to sweets. I get attacked by a chain of hiccups which come and go so unpredictably. This is so annoying!!!!!!!! And so odd.. I nvr used to be allergic to sweets. Maybe it's just those sold in school.



Life's been revolving solely around school.. and school spells tedious. Nothing much has happened except that I joined rockclimbing. Hv been in choir for my entire life and attending cca, a sports cca at that, feels really weird and wearisome. The session this week left me with muscle aches lasting for 2 days all over my body. I hate PT, I hate exercise and I don't want muscles on my limbs. The best part is that training does not involve going under the sun which means I hv little to worry about getting tanned (yay!!)
Ytd and just now with my fav ppl, people I'm the most comfortable with. was sweet fun..

will hv to head over to lakeside to meet germaine at 9 in the morning later... ok, I am late for sleep. Now I'll only manage to get 6 hrs of sleep. I hope I will not oversleep. Cross fingers.



1:45 AM

|