<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Monday, February 23

For the singles

We went over to cine for buffet.. at 3pm, starved, not hving had a single meal since the previous night, ate like "i could eat a horse"!! Then we loafed around town where we bumped into the rest in the streets.


8-ish.. last few hours of v'day spent at Timbre. The others stuffed themselves silly with pizzas while drinking. Live band came up late but it was nice. I couldn't help swooning over their awesome vocals and playing skills.




Found our way to esplanade after cutting through the padang, getting lost in the streets of city hall and blah. But gay fun!! Esp fighting with stupid marcus and with sk getting high at the most untimely moments. Now, who said valentine's only meant for couples?


I am so going to make jeremy promise to marry me if we're both still single at 35. hahahha





way overdue post but this was my saturday two weeks ago. Will update again soon... I need to go drink water now; I think I ate too many polo sweets today, my hiccup has been coming and going the entire day. OMG this is killing me outzzzzzzzzzzzz



7:23 PM

|