<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Friday, January 9

Say hi to picture flood.

Desktop at home has been acting up, giving me no access to blogger and windows messenger. So hv to live with germaine's lappy/desktop for the connection. Week has been busy, having fun. With the 409 buddies. They were great company! That day at ale's and the trip to Botanics were so much more enjoyable than expected.

The talk of town recently has been about the release of results. Doomsday. Either you make it or you break it. Am not hoping for the latter. Doesnt matter much to me about what school I'll make it to or whether it's double digits or a single digit. I'm just scared, scared that I'll disappoint. I'm not ready to face this, this shit that will definitely change my life in ways that I cannot imagine, good or bad. I need a getaway.
So, apparently, because of this hooha, I hv been suffering from insomnia. Lately, have never managed to sleep before 5 and can only fall asleep in the living room despite a heavy head. Such a bother.. this has got to stop before school starts.

/////////////

This was New Year's Eve nong nong ago.
















And this was alethea's house on tuesday, somewhere in the neighbourhood. Was supposed to be a day of Wii, but after playing mario cart and guitar hero, we switched to watching The Princess Diaries afterwhich alethea introduced me to HAHAHAHAHAHA pink-turned-grey snuggles (is this how you spell it?) before we went for a walk around the neighbourhood. Took loads of gorgeous jump shots, thanks to me- the awesome professional photographer!!!



This was 409@BotanicGardens yesterday. Weather was nice. We only had drinks and chips for our "picnic" so we basically snacked on whatever there was. Kickstarted the day playing ball. At first, no one wanted to pass the ball to me... but it was okay, I entertained myself (by creating a "Mama Mia" dance with B).. until the ball finally fell into my hands and then omg I scored!!!!!! When we started to wear out by all the running and shouting and laughing, the guys returned to the mats to play cards while the rest of us girls went for a walk and duh, picture spammed. while touring the park, ale spotted this damn hot guy which we figured is korean and I bravely walked over to him and asked him for a photo. He obliged of course but I bet he, and his bunch of friends were laughing at me. hahha but nevertheless it was fun in a challenging and exciting way. Somehow, he didnt turn out as nice looking in the photo, photo does not do him justice. We made our way to cine after hving lunch in heerens when it started to drizzle. Planned to watch a movie, but there was a clash of opinions so in the end, we settled for a chamber in e2max where some gamed while the others watched "the bucket list". was nice and cosy. I like days like this.

















































Weight concerns. Typical. Enough of the "I want/need to lose weight" blah. But I cant help being frustrated with my cheeks, my chubby fat muscular cheeks!!! They are so huge, I feel like my cheeks are like bursting out of my face and overwhelming the other features on my face. I am so annoyed that I wish that the mosquito that landed on my cheek yesterday had sucked away all the blood. I shall not smile/laugh anymore urgh


9:04 PM

|