<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, January 4

Prime








































Back from the airport, wenfu's gone, abroad... After kclass today, Jung Hwa Gak with hq jen waner before loitering around city hall. And then we went to the airport and I stuffed myself silly with popeyes, first at T3, then T1. Pretty good time spent hanging out with the classmates, just enjoying one another's company. But come to bidding farewell, everyone started forcing laughs smiles and reluctant goodbyes. Everyone was making an effort to look as lighthearted as possible although inside, it was somehow obvious that it was hard to see him go. Wenfu, we'll miss you(!!!!), alrdy hv in fact. Putting wenfu's send-off aside, both hq and I agree, despite being out for more than 12hrs, today was really taking things easy.... no hustle and bustle, no swift paces, just easy light steps.Was nice.

Backtracking to the first day of 09, germaine and I made plans to drop by Hortpark, a freaking HOT park, no joke. I was practically baking and germaine sweltering under the blazing sun. But it was fun. As always. Evening was the annual dinner affair that daddy holds as a form of his birthday celebration, but he thinks of it as more of a gathering of good old friends. So, it was steamboat this year, a change from 煮炒 at hollandv the past years. One of the latest to reach, godma godpa and the rest of his friends from church, be it the present or the past, were there alrdy, waiting. All awkwardness aside, it was great seeing them after so long. The distinct sense of familiarity. Settled down, caught up, all the chitchats, the usual. And daddy... forever the santa claus, except angbaos put in place of presents. Standard. The night flew by and soon it was "BYE EVERYONE, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!" with hugs and kisses.

New year's eve at suntec fountain of wealth with my girls. hate crowds. got all delirious among ourselves while waiting for the clock to strike 12. saw psychos. flooded sk's camera with photos. had a little countdown of our own. was nice and intimate. pity hq couldnt join us. pictures put on hold for now.. maybe later.

There has been alot of speculation about the release date of O level results. I think it sucks that the MOE/media isn't giving us any info about it. Everything is just rumour rumours rumours. And I seriously am not able to put my mind at ease since such hearsay came about. not gonna deny, hv been very jittery about collecting of results and all this "news" is making things worse urgh..!! hv always been telling myself whenever i feel uneasy that "I have tried my best, put in my utmost effort. everything's going to work out fine. god is going to bless me for sure." to make myself feel better but I am starting to become immune to it now..... I wish time would just stop, for now. Or at least slow down. I am not prepared, not yet. This sucks, life sucks.


4:12 AM

|