<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Friday, January 23

I've been spending my entire week in town.. tomorrow's the 5th time. And unbelievably, no pictures at all. I'm sick of walking, sick of taking the train, sick of dressing up. But great company throughout. So monday and today were shopping with clique; wednesday I met up with jeremy sk marcus (long time no see). Ljs Movie Subway basketball with alot of clowning around and laughter in between. Then yesterday, dinner and drinks with delicia and the tuition bunch. First at canele then off to timbre. Food was good, band was marvelous, drinks were alright. It was nice.. am definitely going to go there again, maybe some time soon.

I hope CNY comes and never goes. School's gonna be such a pain in the ass. I dislike hving to tie my hair in a neat ponytail.. I like it dishevelled, let down and messy. This reminds me.. gotta hv a haircut real soon. My lion's mane's getting bushier, need some tidying up.


10:20 PM

|