ALOHA!!!



Chalet awhile back. The very first chalet that I stayed throughout the 3days. Didn't get my parents' permission and didn't pick up their calls until they sent me a msg threatening to call the police hahhaha. I am such a brat... This was on the first night.. B and I played with sparkles. 

Us flying kites the next afternoon. It was very gusty (pretty near the seaside), the wind was blowing at full force. B is an expert at flying kites whereas I practically sucked at it (the kite crashed onto the ground/roof everytime I was the flyer).. damn it.














The park behind the chalet resort. Cool breeze warm sunshine. Very pretty fleecy clouds in the blue sky. Took walks along the beach, on the breakwater and on the bicycle path, having heart-to-heart talks here and there. Chin up, I luv you stupid woman!!








People were either preparing the food/fire for the bbq or playing mahjong/ball/caster-board. Imma noob at mahjong and sports, so count me out.. and I was just too lazy to help out in getting ready for the bbq so I ended up photographing everyone else and loafing around. Ale came and we girls were fooling around beside the bbq pit... yileen and ale's chinese-betrayal-slap video was hilarious.. HAHAHAHAHAHA then we played with sparkles again.. and my camera died... Anyhow, chalet was awesome-ishly fun and... funny (duh, with shanjun and dawei present). Playing murderer and heart attack with them, I was laughing so hard, I felt like my mouth grew 10cm wider. Hv no photos of night cycling macs visit to red house and blah blah but fantastic time nevertheless although I came home running a temperature and was down with the flu. Hopefully, this wouldn't be the last of 409. I'll miss all of you guys!!!!-
I cannot believe myself. no.1 I hv been sleeping all by myself the past few days.. I hope this keeps up (I hv been sleeping with mummy since I was young until recently because I hv been too scared to sleep alone) no.2 I did not complete a single korean drama throughout the hols up till now. What hv I been doing?!!!!! This reminds me... 2nd feb; dont want to get used to waking up early, don't want to go back to burning midnight oil, don't want to get used to studying and exams. I dread school :|
CNY is around the corner and I am so looking forward!!!! Not just to collect angbaos, but also to wear my new clothes out. My spree items arrived yesterday in bulky brown paper bags and boxes... I WAS SO HAPPY AND AM STILL SO HAPPYYYYYY TO SEEEEEE THEMMMM!!!!!!! Esp the new shoesssssss, cant wait to wear them out omg am so excited!!!! ^^ ... gna settle my mail and stuff now byebye.