<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, December 21


Nasty week. Wednesday. Started out fine at yileen's. But it somehow had to end in a horribly lousy manner. Was involved in a hefty tussle/clash/feud with my brother, fists included. No, of course he didn't dare hurt me except thrust me against the wall and wrench my wrist. Ha, that sounds bad. But I got things even by jabbing his arms. Kind of useless and ineffective though, given his brawny limbs. Subsequently mum phoned dad, calls started coming in, further screaming and me bawling from vexation ensues. Steam was practically pouring out of my ears. Now, when I think about it, it was really, just a squabble, over a silly issue- conflict over computer rights. However, trivial it may be, things will not be swept under the carpet... not yet. hv not been on speaking terms with him since. I am this petty. Wait, hv detected a similar occurrence in my posts. I always seem to depict my life as weeks where only wed-sun exists.
Anyway, about thursday. brought B to lunch at tanjong pagar and left with two bulging bellies. B and I then caught twilight on the big screen and basically combed The Cathay. Window shopping. The movie, was superb. What's with people lamenting about the movie being a total disaster..? The long bus ride home, motion sickness came uninvited.
Yesterday, things were looking good until night fell and I carelessly dropped my cup of yogurt and watched the cup plummet down to the floor. There was still half a cup! I had specially bought a medium cup to reward myself... am so reckless, god bless me >:(
Korean class today followed by sweeping gift shops in plazasing for gift exchange on monday. Granny's abode thereafter. Happy pill was there! ^^ the usual, joked around and fooled around with korean words. Tmr, hv rented dvds to occupy myself the whole afternoon, am ditching books for awhile.

Christmas is any time now and I am thrilled!!! candlelight service, habitual. Hopefully, something new will happen this christmas, am welcome of changes, and good ones at that. Gotta go.....


2:41 AM

|