<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Wednesday, December 31

Last

In a number of hours, it'll be time to usher in the new year!!! Don't get me wrong, I am totally not euphoric about it.. edgy instead. Because I have no clue of what to expect of 09. New year resolutions goals you tell me, but who the hell keeps to fulfilling them. Few. Me, not being one of them. I'd always loved receiving new years, wishing that smth pleasant yet extraordinary will befall me, only to be hit with chagrin time and again. And with this new year comes changes anxiety fear. Single/Double Jc/Poly and the list goes on. So with crossed arms, welcome 09-pain in the ass.

About 4 hours ago, I just realised there is this part of me that loves pop music. Like the music of beyonce whitney houston celine dion destiny's child. Hang on, is that even pop? Shit... I suck at differentiating genres. Whatever... Oh and Charice Pempengco. I am absolutely in adoration of her. Her vocals are beyond amazing. (And that is still an understatement) She leaves people catching their breaths in awe and unquestionably speechless. This is very unforeseen, I am also head over heels in love with disney stars, scratch zac afron and vanessa hudgens. Actually, more in love with their songs. Too much youtube lately I guess. I'm cracked.....


2:26 AM

|