<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Wednesday, November 5

am here to set this blog in motion again, but this is terrible. After almost a year of hiatus, I feel so incredibly rusty. Finally breaking free from the horrible hideous hill-top school in just about a week's time; hv been waiting for 13nov for far too long. Oh I turned sixteen couple of days ago, birthday was nasty especially since I had to spend more than half a day with social studies. 16 was kinda dreadful, not so sweet after all. But am thankful to clique for the cake celebration which hyped things up. Hk on the 16th. Strangely, the strong feelings/emotions that used to stir up at the slight mention of going away overseas hv vanished. What bothers me further is the ringing of the ears and the nausea flying brings. Spoils my mood to be feeling woozy despite candies. Yes, am aware that I am typing aimlessly. What's with my nonchalant behaviour.. am such an unmethodical human. Urgh I am so disturbed. Somehow, my brain is regularly conveying me a specific message, admonishing me for my indolent behavior and emphasizing that I am very much deprived of a life. am gonna haul myself out of the west tomorrow. need to cease being the frog in the well. tv's beckoning, gotta get going.


7:35 PM

|