<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Monday, December 17

Because I'm idle, I am leaving my homework untouched till the end of holidays.

Because I am leaving my homework untouched till the end of holidays and because of O levels, which mean that I will have to mug alot next year, resulting in me hardly having any time to play, I spend my time during this holiday watching as much tv/koreandramas&films as I can.

Because I spend my time during this holiday watching as much tv/koreandramas&films, I sit and eat alot.

Because I sit and eat alot, my body has accumulated plenty(?) of fats.

Because my body has accumulated plenty of fats, I think I have become at least 3kg heavier.

Because I think I have become at least 3 kg heavier, the need to exercise has become extremely important.

Conclusions:
One) I have finally come to terms with the fact that I need to hit the gym/pool so as to lose weight. However, exercise still is EW.
Two) PERHAPS, or just MAYBE, I should not love tv/koreandrama&films that much.


6:25 PM

|