<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Wednesday, November 21

I will be flying off to my favourite country with sk and her mum tonight. I'm be feasting outrageously over there so please don't be surprised if you see me come back, the size of a sumo wrestler with fair-as-snow skin. I totally totally totally cannot cannot cannot wait; exclamation mark x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Too much the excitement to contain, I probably would not have the time to miss anyone. Maybe, only my dad. To my (dear, not) orchid state, till I fly back next Tuesday night, goodbye.

YAY Korea, Here I Come! :))))))))))))))


4:11 PM

|