<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Saturday, October 6

Gawd, it has been 12 days since I logged into blogger. That's freaking short; I thought I have not updated for like 45778313218974 years. My lazy bones are telling me to log out now. But since I'm already here, I might as well just revive my not-very-dead blog.

For a start, I think I have a fetish for indian men. They're like freaking funny and adorable. I realised 90% of them wear moustaches. Aren't they totally cool, uh-huh uh-huh? (Evidence: I was in the mrt train when two indians caught my attention. They were talking to one another when one of them suddenly stuck his finger inside his nostril and started digging for gold, right under his friend's nose.) And I tell you, that wasn't my first time seeing something like that happen. I also found out that indians buy 4-d when I made a trip to ntuc today. The whole of ntuc was like bombarded by them. Can you imagine? I had to bear with the strong curry-mixed-with-lavender smell. (Shit, how can I sound so racist?) Omg, I'm losing my mind.

Second, End of Years are over! (I screwed up like englishchemistryphysicsbiologychineseamathemath; basically everything. But whatever it is, there's no point in fretting over them now.) After having put in so much effort in studying for the eoys (seeing post-eoys as a motivation), yet now, when they are finally over and done with, I don't have the mood to play/party. All I want to do is lay at home and watch tv all day. I don't know whether that's counted as a sign of maturing, but I do hope I am not growing to have a dull and boring personality. Oh, there's still o level chinese and SPAS coming up. So technically speaking, everyone can only relax during the last two months of the year.

For this finishing paragrah, I'm just going to clump everything together. It's tedious to go thirdfourthfifthsixthetcetc, so I'll just type everything out in point form.

*Thereseemstobesomethingabsolutelywrongwithmydigestivesystem. I practically shit out almost everything that I eat, serious. It's like sometimes, when I'm happily savouring my mushroom scallop seafood soup, all of a sudden, nature calls. And butterflies start to evolve in my stomach and my feet would carry me to the toilet where egestion would take place. Call that wonderful or what.

*AFUCKINGHUGEENORMOUSGIGANTICPIMPLEISGROWINGONTHESIDEOFMYEYEBROW! All right, since it did not grow on my cheek/nose, I shall neither nitpick nor whine. Thank god it didn't, or else it'll be dreadful.

*YAY!JEREMYANGERNSHENGISENROLLINGINTOTHEARMY! Not only will he be more of a photocopy of daddy(botaks unite), there's no chance for him to hog the computer and snatch it from me (for two whole years) anymore. YIPPIEEEEE

*I have huge eyebags due to short of sleep and excessive crying. Mummy thinks that I should stop watching korean dramas because they make my eyes water unnecessarily and cause them to be awfully red and swollen. Ohwell, I know I should not keep fantasizing but sorry, there isn't room for consideration. I'm already emotionally glued to them.

I'm beginning to moodswing now. I better go before I start ranting incessantly. Toodles



9:28 PM

|