<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Saturday, August 11

So much has occurred for me in the last couple of weeks that even I, have lost myself.
I realised
that I never or rather I hardly expose myself to the countless things in life, not until after it is gone. Perhaps that's just why my life is one filled with regrets.

Except that common test is coming and I'm still not putting in the least effort I am supposed to, I have nothing else left to say.



Germaine's 14th






CIP carnival for the kiddos of lakeside family centre








-----


I really should stop deceiving myself. Haoting's right.
The truth is, I have changed.



5:18 PM

|