<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Thursday, May 10

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I've been awaiting for this day to come.
And finally, I can announce that MYEs are o-f-f-i-c-i-a-l-l-y OVER.
Books can now be thrown to one side and be replaced by teevee, computers or
anything that pleases you. MAN MAN MAN I've studied hard, so I'll also play realllllllllyyyyyy hard.


To begin with, I will only fail 3 subjects, hopefully.
(Only seems so distant but not only seems so possible.)
& thank god I passed my emath. At least I feel ensured by one pathetic subject.
Maybe I'll start praying for many miracles to happen so that
I will not fail terribly for the other 8 subjects but at least get borderline passes.


For the past two weeks, I missed blogging and teevee so much *stretches hands as long as I can.
There were so many things I couldn't do during the past two weeks except studying.
I call 9 of May, the day of liberty (when I am set free from the meditating of books).


Anyway, I've got to thank huiqin for 'hiding' my lappy inside the locker so that
I wouldn't get distracted from studying at home. I've also got to thank her for being such a
great [with open inverted commas] amath teacher who smiles/laughs at herself when she does amath questions.


So much for the many paragraphs about MYEs. I have so many other stuff to say:
{ Germaine, get well soon and don't spread your disease to me. Kidding.
{ Two persons said I was 'gong' in the short span of a day. Or should I say 12 hours?
{ Sk doesn't know how to cook maggi mee. How dumb can this rat get?
{ Jesse draws childish drawings. I think she's getting cuter and cuter.
{ I think that I'm so Shuqun-minded now. Thanks to sk's influence.
{ I have many fake friends; fake in a way because they constantly say " Confirm fail lah" before exams but get flying-coloured passes.
{ Shanjun smsed me today. It came as a huge shock. HAHA
{ Darren Tay looks damn 'hot' in his npcc uniform
{ If Darren and Jesse were to get married, their child/children will have big nostrils, big eyes and curly hair. FREAK
{ I had a sudden liking for christian songs during the MYEs.
{ You, I want to read your mind no more.


All of the above points are typed arbitrarily, in random order. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you. And for the sake of sleep, goodnight sweetie piesssssss.










12:03 AM

|