<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Monday, May 14

Thank goodness obtaining results are not so much of a torment compared to going through the examinations. At least the mind torture only lasts for a few minutes whereby the burden carried is whether I passed/failed. So, today, three subjects have been secured; I passed them all. Kudos to social studies only! 6 more subjects to go (including the killer amath and physics which I'm bound to fail), I've got to stop worrying. My mind continues "Because God will make a way." Gosh, I feel so holy today.



I need to grasp the knack of studying hard & playing hard. "Never do last minute revision and only think of playing after examinations" (oh please, I never practise what I preach)



After much ponder, I've come to realise, actually, my family means the world to me.
Without them, I think I'll never be who I am today.
No doubt, I still heart my girls, my friends and of course, GOD, because they complete my world.
\correction, loving God does not make me a christian.


Also, I find it surreal how friends turn into strangers just overnight.
I miss her him them, maybe?



Ha, I reckon that I think too much. Maybe my brain cells are still working from MYEs.
Oh well, on a higher note, everyone should eat mangoes :D







5:05 PM

|