<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Tuesday, May 15


( See how lame Jesse is?)






{ Heshuang's blog brings so much memories.



x
The day I gave away my first kiss was 26 October 2005. And it was to yueli.
But I've kicked the habit of kissing girls already.
I'm telling you, I'm straight okay!


x
Gosh, I used to call heshuang kukushuang.
& I was very close to haoting and heshuang then. They frequent my house like 2-3 times a month.
However, that was in secondary one. When we were still young and naive.


x
I was such a passionate christian in the past.
I even invited SPASTIC INSANERS to church before.
Oh, but only heshuang haoting and sk went.



Like OMG OMG OMG! I didn't really remember until reading the posts.
Such memories cannot/must never be erased.

____________________________________________________


(yay) I passed biology, physics and English. Like expected, I failed amath.
I got 50 for physics. I am so lucky; OKOK God's blessing.
Miss ma said I could have done better for english.
Oh right, I forgot to meet her for i-dont-know-what reason.





& Shanjun's my lucky star. For his hand. HEHE


6:27 PM

|