<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Wednesday, May 30

Daddy and mummy are back from hongkong.
There goes freedom and here comes boxes and boxes of wife biscuit.
I'm just so glad that they came back safe and sound.


I have to go back to school for 7 days during June.
6 days of remedial lessons and one day for Chinese oral.
Shit, I haven't touched any of my piled-up homework yet.
And still, I see more homework to come.


Mummy has been really annoying this week.
Sometimes, I find it so hard just to love her.
She made me wait a total of 3 hours for her.
In addition, she only bought clothes for brother and meldon in hongkong,
& absolutely nothing for me at all.
She's so bloody biased towards the males in our family.
I don't even reckon she sees me as her flesh and blood.
Fuck, like what did I do to receive such treatment? Just because I was born a female?


Lastly, to whoever it may concern, please stop asking me to go for emerge.
I am so not interested. And stop asking me whether I miss God or not.
It totally has nothing to do with you all. Whether I choose to love him or not,
the decision lies with me and not anyone else.
Thank you very much.


pssssss ZHANG ZHANG I miss you like shit, come back from cheena land quick!
psssssss I'm one head taller than kristel. EEEEEE relative so short.




Cultural Potpourri







9:02 PM

|