<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Friday, April 6

Stay-over dismissed and back at home.


Throughout the approximate two weeks, the stay-over had been awesome.
Hot topics: Holy finger. Hush puppies. Lee Kuan Mel. April Fool's fart present. Smelly hair. Frog singing. Blanglah bath. Bed- time squabbles. Snoring choir.
It was truly a pleasant yet amusing stay at my aunt's.


I have been visiting United square every Thursday for consecutively two weeks. I think I've window-shopped almost every shop in there whilst waiting for Germaine's two hour long tuition to end. However, I discovered the pretty fountain only yesterday.




Caption: Oh man, I think I'm born a talented photographer.




I'm pondering; Should I go for Easter service?
Leave it all in his hands? Can I do it?


2:23 PM

|