<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Saturday, April 21

Midyears; I haven't started preparing, not at all.
FLUNK FLUNK FLUNK= BANG, I'M DEAD MEAT
Teevee, youtube, archie comics, computer etc etc. All of them are distracting me.
They have got too much attraction power.
BIGGEST thing is the more I attempt to study, the more I wanna sleep.
What to do?!





Tomorrow's godpa's birthday,
and I wouldn't be able to go to his house to celebrate it with him because of tuition.
Man, I feel so bad. It's like I see him less than 10 times a year,
and when I finally get the opportunity to, I'm gonna miss it :( Oh well.





And sk, the rat, is love. She's like super cute.
BIG BIG SECRET: She was the vice president/ lead singer of the altos
in our primary school choir. You know, those really big shots. Heeeheeheeee


PS. In one of her smses she sent me today, it said "Later I go sing, everybody mesmerise by me."
(we were talking about the shuqun idol)
HAHAHAHAAHAHA see how bhb sk is.
PPS. I can't imagine myself calling sk "sohkhoon" in the past.
It feels so awkward to call her that now.





Utt sucks. That's what I think. I don't know why, but I really detest him.
Especially ever since I read an article about him on 8days.





& I stayed at home throughout this long Saturday,
washed the kitchen floor for mummy
and asked my assy brother to keep in the clothes when it was going to rain.
Man, I have been such a good girl today. I'm so pleased with myself.
(except for not studying when I'm supposed to)





I caused my brother to die in dota during his training.
But instead of feeling bad, I'm feeling cheeky.
I think I'm turning evil. Powerpuff girls must save me from the evil mojo jojo.
Okay, everyone go -.-. I know I'm lame, LAME CHOP. HAHAHAHA





Yileen's has been my ranting partner these few days.
I wasn't even close to her in the past, but now, I find her so nice to talk to.
Heh, I love yileen muchieeeeeee.


















Run away so my eyes won't find you.


6:53 PM

|