<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Saturday, April 14

First of all, I completed two un-finished Korean drama serials today :))))
Secondly, my eyes are swollen; I have no idea why.
#3 I must remind myself to stop playing, My homework's piling up *up to the sky
Lastly, wahtuck has no taste, totally!


Oh well, to summarise my day, Saturday was occupied by Physics remedial
followed by teevee-ing for the rest of the afternoon, FOOD and msning.


Pictures for the week:





(I dig my nose in public.)


(Shanjun wearing a skirt, drawn by Abigail)

And Friendster says:
-The maximum number of daily public comments has been exceeded.
-You have reached your maximum allowable comments for this profile.





Now, it is so hard to write testimomos for people. Friendster's annoying me. PFFT


He died so you could live.



8:48 PM

|