<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, April 15

Damn, my swollen eye is bringing me poor vision making it so hard to do homework.
All right all right all right, I know that isn't a good excuse.
So, now my double eyelid's gone and replaced by a lump.
The only consolation- Mummy's being real nice towards me today.



Oh, and numerous & multiple pimples are growing on my oh-so-pretty face.
(Yes wahtuck, I know I am egoistic.)
Mummy thinks that by drinking lots of water, they can be "cured".
So she's forcing litres of water down my throat.



WTHWTHWTHWTH. moodswing.
I bet period's coming soon.




1:32 PM

|