<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Monday, March 12

With disturbing thoughts running through my mind, I kicked start 12o3o7.
I reckon that I'm subconsciously falling into the realm of emo-ness.


Horoscope says: "You have to let go of your past if you wish to get out of any sentimental mood that might be hanging over your head."


I wish I could, but it ain't that easy.
So, I would choose to run away and leave it all behind.


{




You ruined the friendship I held dear to.
Look where it has gone now.
I've lost all faith in you.


What I need to perk me up now, is my everyday dosage of teevee.


5:20 PM

|