<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, March 4

I have been fed really well these days. From the munching of good food from morn-night during Chinese new year to the recent stomach-satisfying treats from Germaine and Aunt. I feel so fortunate to have such great relatives. On the contrary, it's them to blame for getting me fatter.
Beside, I don't exercise, how am I gonna lose my pounds?


Town for the weekend, two days consecutively. For once, Germaine didn't complain about walking too much. Due to the massive indulgence in shopping, I'll be officially broke starting from Tuesday. Oh, I also went to Mr chia's house with the 309 people yesterday. He's like such a generous teacher. Not only did he order a buffet for us, he even gave each of us a red packet. He's a much nicer teacher compared to ______. I feel honoured being the math rep.


Common tests are finally over. It's time to get away from the books and play. I'm prepared to flunk some of my papers. But it's already over, so I shall not brood over it. Oh well, I've tried my best, given it my best shot so I have no regrets. This sounds so William hung.


Look how bored I was left alone at home(correction, I am still bored):




au revoir


6:22 PM

|