<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, March 18

Here's bunny-playing at Mrs lee's and SICC on 17th march, Saturday.










The story behind the black coloured faces:
*Seated on the benches outside the freezing cold island bowl while waiting for the adults, Germaine decided to ruin her "pretty" face and transform into a male.
So, she seized my eyeliner and drew a moustache on her face.
To make things worst, I drew a enormous mole on her papaya chin.
Subsequently, I began to find her curvy moustache boring and therefore
altered it into a square one (like those jap soldiers).
*Because of what I did to her face, she wanted to take revenge.
That explains the drawings on my face.



You can never find anyone more wild than Germaine except SK.
Not only does she exercise-cum-dance in the toilet, she even sings stupid ridiculous songs in there. She's totally peculiar.





& for a record, I saw 9 lizards on a wall.


7:33 PM

|