<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Friday, March 23

"Doraemon's cuter," says Huiqin.
"Powerpuff girls are cuter," says Judith.
"Spongebob's cuter than Doraemon and Powerpuff girls," says Yileen.


So the day was kicked start by an argument between LMF and yours truly. And Yileen, as always, was the BY-STANDER. Eventually (after all the questioning&debating), I still conclude that powerpuff girls are cuter :P


There was chem lab lesson today. It was uber fun for the very 1st time! But I only got the orange colour upon the second attempt of titration. And miraculously, I did not complain/grumble/whine about the stupid goggles. I deduce that I must have been to captivated by the wonders of titration. HEHE, kidding.


Jesse doesn't seem to give 309 a damn anymore. She neither marks attendance nor does attire checks in the morning. She doesn't even check on us during assembly-whether we're sitting according to register. However, I do not think things are that simple, I bet she has a motive.





& Germaine the mini says,


"Judith, you suckS."



Ha, I beg to differ.




10:20 PM

|