<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Thursday, March 15

Crazy day, project group, 211 girls.





Presenting PROFESSOR LEE HUI QIN and THE KIDDOS.






Project was done over at Gladys' condo. We held our discussion at the function room where we found a whiteboard which can flip 360 degrees. And as usual, I was loafing around, eating chocolates and reading my magazine and occasionally giving some ideas. Needless to say, Huiqin and Yileen were more of the hardworking ones excluding Gladys and Audrey.


Proceeded to Gladys' house for the loo after our discussion. Shannon (Gladys' brother) was awfully mischievous. I shall not elaborate because it's far too revolting. On the other hand, her cousin was especially cute. But he was very shy, I wanted to take a picture of him but he was so frightened that I think he cried. I am such a monster! Rawr.


& today, I learnt a lesson on life: All's about play, health, wealth, family and love.




I can always count on your pessimism to bring up my optimism.


7:32 PM

|