<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, February 25




Yesterday was everyone's birthday, and it was a day filled with joy, laughter and tears. I share a love-hate relationship with my family. Whatever it is, I had a dope-day out with love.


I love studying. But when it comes to studying for exams, I hate it to the core. I need a break from school. I need a break from studying. I need a break from this sinful world.


Perhaps it's really because I have become so conscious of my feelings. Maybe everything went wrong because of what I thought was right. I'm sorry.


To end off on a brighter note, "Beyonce is an armpit show-off."


6:32 PM

|