<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Monday, February 19

I'm a rich ass now!
Clothes and all, come to mama.


Day one of CNY was a steamboat knock-out, one at granny's and the other at uncle's. Indulging in abalone, scallops, prawns and dessert (my fave. tang yuan), I could feel my stomach starting to bulge. Uncle's place was turned into a gambling den upon the grand arrival of my family. I played abit and won a few dollars. Call me the queen of gamblers because I was the only one who got two Aces in blackjack.


There may be more angpao collecting tomorrow. Though my wallet's very full now, but YAY! Brother wouldn't be coming with us, so visitation would suck like shit. I wouldn't have someone to camwhore with. Yet, money makes the world go round, if you get what I mean.


I smoke,




NOT.


1:39 AM

|