<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Saturday, February 3


I wenta eat dinner with daddy just now. I ate so much till my stomach became bloated.
Daddy was so action, he challenged me to a guessing game and scissors-paper-stone (whoever lost had to pay the bill). He thought he would win, but funny thing was, he lost both games. Haha, he was trying too hard man. How could he think that he could win a pro like me? He's such a game noob.


Chinese New Year is coming! I'm gonna get lots of angbaos and I'll shop all the money away. Thinking about having feasts everyday makes me drool. No idea why, but I love christmas and chinese new year alot alot alot! It just makes me wanna boooooogggggieeeee.


I missed yileen's buffet today. SORRY!
But I hope the rest of you enjoyed yourselves. & happy birthday to yileen's dad!


(Mr Chee sings as well as a frog.)










10:14 PM

|