<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, January 7

Needless to say, school has been horrible and will still continue to be. I hate our military class, especially the teacher who made us sit in register order where i can't see a single shit on the whiteboard. I can't describe how much i hate secondary three life. I absolutely miss 211. I would give half of my life in return for the whole of 211 to be together as a class this year. & give me lianglaoshi back! I wonder how long i'll take to get used to 309.


Adding on, our school is getting stricter and stricter. Socks 3cm above the shoe is already super ridiculous, yet they want to make us tuck in our pe tee shirts as well.
I so hate NHHS. If i could, i'll immediately transfer to another school.


I miss the noise in 211.
The unity of the boys.
The math lessons.
And of course sitting beside haoting.




8:23 PM

|