<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Friday, January 12

It's finally drizzling now after the hours of rain.
Glad that these few days of rain prevented morning assemblies which narrows to attire checks.
But sad to say, the rain isn't actually a very good thing for OC.


It has been school, homework,occasional TV, school, homework ever since 3rd Jan broke loose.
Days have not been getting better.
But the usual gossips and chats amongst students have revived since then.
Talking about school, teachers can be/are the world's most mean people.
Don't ask me why, but it's definitely not because they give lots of homework.
But I'm only talking about some of them in particular.


Perhaps I'm so not adapting to secondary three life that I'm becoming a complain queen.
I love ranting about the cons of NH.
If you find me naggy, blame it on the school for it's horrible teachers, ridiculous attire rules and stupid class arrangement.


I think my bunch of friends are absolutely adorable.
haoting and I can have fights anywhere, heshuang always gets cursed by LMF & they always say the same things at the same time together, sk has weird dreams & loves talking/singing to herself and yileen's talking=shouting.
HAHAHAHA!


OH GUESS WHAT, I HAVEN'T GROWN A SINGLE BIT FROM 2006-2007,
& I HAVE THE SAME HEIGHT AND WEIGHT AS SHAN JUN!






10:07 PM

|