<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Friday, January 19

Hours spent in school have been as awful as usual.
Piles of homework had to be done throughout this week and hence interrupting my "tv time".
Yet on this weekend, we are not given any homework. (rejoices)
There's a chemistry test on Monday to study for.
Goodness, I'm bound to fail.


There's something terribly wrong with my leg.
I have got a bruise and a broken toe nail.
How pretty. GROSS


Today was like one of those days in secondary two.
I miss those times badly, especially NDP.
Also, although my prospective of jesse has changed a little, I still want lianglaoshi and mr ng back!



9:30 PM

|