<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Wednesday, December 20


Everyone appears to be going bonkers this christmas, including me. However, i go nuts due to the gawking of those pretty sales going on out there with empty pockets. But germaine's not letting me off, she insists that i head out with her to get christmas pressies.


Daddy would be giving me money for the season. But it's just not satisfying enough. If you ask me what i really want, i would say, i have no big fat idea.


Yet, Christmas has got to be it. Just having thoughts about it makes me on cloud nine. SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN! I would be perfect if it could be spent in korea. I'll build a snowman and eat snowflakes. haha! dreaming can create wonders.


& I hereby claim that i am anti-social (i guess?). I have been oblivious of this fact till only today when i felt uncomfortable out with people that i am not close to. Though i think i am very amicable, on the other hand, i consider myself as someone who doesn't get use to going out with people that i don't very often see.


After two days of continuous rain, the rain has been put to a stop.
OH, thank god for that.


Pardon me for this absurd post. I've got wild thoughts in my head.


12:01 PM

|