<body>

Veteran of sorts


Photobucket



Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009





Sunday, October 1

I should have known,
that this day would come.
I finally come to realise,
that I have been too naive after all.
My cross, I've got to bear,
for the wishing thinking on my part.
Living in a life of sin,
where my never-wavering belief in you never fades.
Despite knowing that this is a one-sided affair,
I continue the relentless pursuit.
I turn a blind eye to the odds that you say,
sounding all jolly yet sinking beneath.
Trying to accept the fact that you really care,
allow me to come to terms that opposites do attract.
I can only blame myself for playing a fool,
please tell me,
how did we ever fall apart?


1:25 PM

|